J. Lassalle Brut Rose
• Aged minimum 42 months on the lees before disgorgement
• Completes malolactic fermentation
• Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, and all but 6% of Pinot Noir is direct press
• Current disgorgement: June 2017
• Vintages in the current disgorgement: 2013 and 2014
• Dosage: 9g/liter
|Region||France, Champagne, Reims|
Wine AdvocateThe NV Brut Rose Premier Cru is a very pretty wine laced with freshly cut flowers, sweet red berries, spices and licorice. Understated and classy from start to finish, it can be enjoyed as an aperitif or paired with food. The pure, precise finish is especially of note. This is Lot # L.0001. Disgorged May 11, 2011. Anticipated maturity: 2011-2014.
All sizes are 750ml unless otherwise stated.
Vintages are subject to change at anytime.
Items shown on the website may or may not be in stock.