Rickshaw Pinot Noir 2016
Save $2.25 (15%)
Rickshaw Pinot is sourced from a variety of coastal cool-climate vineyards with a large percentage coming from the Sonoma Coast. The grapes are cold soaked followed by native yeast fermentation in open top vessels with 5% stem inclusion. The wine is aged in a combination of new (10%), once used (15%), and neutral (75%) French Oak barrels. Pure Pinot flavor and exquisite balance are the goals with this wine.
|Region||California, Sonoma County|
All sizes are 750ml unless otherwise stated.
Vintages are subject to change at anytime.
Items shown on the website may or may not be in stock.